Thursday, February 25, 2010

Omamori Himari EP08

Omamori Himari EP08 is a pulsr approved episode. It has the loli it has the boobs what more could I want?

 The Rundown:  Last episode we left off with Himari going catshit on Krause and episode 08 begins with Himari mysteriously wearing just a T-shirt and in her room. Himari has to take some pill that makes her remove all of her magic essence( I really have no idea) but anyways, it nets us some awesome fan service pictures like above. The main character( I don't know his name lol) Also shows his caring for Himari by staying by her side while she goes into complete cat meow meow mode.

So, the main character makes the choice to tell Krause his feelings. Krause didn't really approve of the main characters choice of words and decides to attack him. However! the attack was a ploy to help the main character regain his lost memories and success! It works. Krause turns out to be quite the cute tsundere. Her voice becomes way lighter and pretty cute. Well, I thought at least. 

So, I think the harem is more or less complete now. We have the flat chested girl, the water demon girl, the cat girl, and now the sorcerer girl. Honestly, I think the series is pretty fun still. The story isn't entirely that amazing but it seems to have a decent enough pace to keep me from not wanting to watch it.
Last thoughts: I approve, this episode had enough underwear, boobs, and enough of a story press to keep it balanced and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment