Friday, March 26, 2010

Ladies Verus Butlers EP12 (End)

With this episode, Ladies versus Butlers comes to an end. And what is the premise for the final episode?! The girls are competing for a date with Akiharu. Now obviously out of the hundreds of girls on the campus, the competition can only come down to two girls, Saikyo and Flameheart.

The sisters are pretty outrageous and I love the loli. 

The princess girl and the servant are pretty hilarious too. The servant girl always carries the princess around and eventually does something pretty amusing.


Tell me that this picture isn't hype.

The final competition... Horse Riding... MIXED Horse Riding. As for how mixed it really is, that could be laughable. The moment the race starts all the groups which had girls only in them collapsed leaving the ones with the males left. 


It's over now. I have to admit I really do like Saikyo's evil face and that really kept me going on the series. It had a cute little charm to it, and no not the fan service charm. It just was enjoyable and thats how I like my series'

No comments:

Post a Comment