Friday, April 2, 2010

B Gata H Kei EP01


I just grabbed this episode randomly and to my delightful surprise, Nanoha VA is in it! It gets better! Her character is basically trying to become a slut! For people who aren't aware of Nanoha VA, she sounds like a 7 year old so, now we have this chick running around trying to be a whore and this is the premise for this series.


Here is our beautiful 7 year old sounding main character. I was pretty worried about the voice actress not fitting but, I think what is going on here is that Yamada is meant to be seen as a cute girl and might just be on the wrong path of losing her virginity.

Gata reminds me of 40 year old version. Of course Yamada isn't 40 years old but, she is trying to find some no named guy to lose her virginity to.


She decides to target a guy named Kasuda. Yamada has no idea how to seduce a guy. She comes up with intricate ideas but, they just never seem to fall through correctly because she always does/says the wrong thing.


Kasuda seeing some boobage.


Yamada wants to be alone with Kasuda so she can get some sweet sweet loving going on. Turns out Kasuda has a hot college sister. Yamada believes Kasua is immune to Yamada's looks and actions because of how physical Kasuda's sister is.


I just liked this picture. Kasuda's sister leaves so, Yamada gets ready to get inside of Kasuda's pants.


Yamada isn't mentally prepared for Kasuda's boner and bursts out of the room.

I'm really feeling this series and expect this one to be a fun ride. This one will definitely replace Kimi ni Todoke for me ;0

1 comment:

  1. I'm only watching this show because of Nanoha's VA. I can only associate that voice with loli's.

    ReplyDelete